...ou de nada; ou só de algumas coisas, dependendo do dia ( e sobretudo da noite )

domingo, março 19, 2006

no more shall i part.


...no longer will i wait to be widespread. the ashes of my body shall be lifted by the squall and my blood swallowed by the hatred spirits that float beneath her untouched hair.
...my eyes will rotten without the sight of the promised land, and my heart corrupted by the strong essence of the alcohol, keeping the unanimated bodies conserved for years to come.
no more shall i cry for better days.
no more shall i swallow the dust of the unclean path.
no more shall i follow the trail of the ones who disappear and fade to be back never again.

no more shall i weep.
no more shall i choke.
no more shall i die.
inside.


(though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil)

.
state of mind: steam will rise_silverchair

3 Comments:

Blogger homesick.alien said...

yup...eu percebi. pra mim o sentido também não tem nada que ver com a biblia.gosto é da imagem visual e da sensação que a frase me provoca. o não colocar o for thou art with me é porque o post vai no sentido completamente oposto.

12:36 da manhã

 
Blogger homesick.alien said...

i think so though i'm not shure.lembro-me que quando era puto e ouvia essa frase ficava com uma sensação desconfortável e imaginava um cenário cinzento, escuro e frio como a foto.

1:26 da manhã

 
Blogger BENJ said...

merci de ta visite par chez moi!
A mon tour de venir te faire un coucou.
Même si je ne comprends pas tout, ton blog est fort agréable à parcourir.

Amitiés.

7:53 da tarde

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home